• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Can we get an auction function on the ODT like Ebay?

Yeah man, I figured we'd just cut out the BS and go full auction for anyone who wants to participate.

Hell yeah. I have tried to sell some other than firearms on here and would literally of taken the first offer but it was taken down because it's not an auction site. I wasn't trying to sell to highest bidder just sell it.

Yes for auction but with no reserve and no minimum and visible bids. Then we would really see what some guns are worth.

Bahahahahahahahahahahaha
And lots of but hurt

So how much of a commission would OS/ODT take off the top? That's a part of every auction site.

Who guarantees payment? You don't have a real auction if folks can bid and then back out.

If ODT become a for-profit business as an auctioneer, does that mean OS would need an FFL as the owner?

Unless it's a no reserve $1.00 opening bid auction I'm out. I watch things on Gunbroker all the time and lately on egunner. My gripe with them is they never show the true high bid. So you start bidding and get rejected 4 or 5 or 15 times and wast a lot of time. That sucks. Why can't it be a true live auction style where we can see the real high bid?
Because then the winner would get stuck with their max bid.

Back
Top Bottom