• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

can we improve FS thread titles?

He’s not wrong. It’s really ridiculous. The other thing that is fun is the absolute lack of integrity when negotiating and folks try to convince you they are selling stuff at 4x cost to recoup their costs. RIGHT. Did you drive to Key West to buy that? I hope they lose their asses sitting on that stack when the prices get back to normal.

He’s not wrong. It’s really ridiculous. The other thing that is fun is the absolute lack of integrity when negotiating and folks try to convince you they are selling stuff at 4x cost to recoup their costs. RIGHT. Did you drive to Key West to buy that? I hope they lose their asses sitting on that stack when the prices get back to normal.
You and me both

tenor (6).gif
Wher dem cheap boolits?

I searched around and couldn't find another post so if it's already been discussed I'm sorry.

Is there anything we can do about all the folks price gouging on ammo? I've seen people get called out for over pricing a gun. It seems the ammo thread is so full of overpriced items that we can't find the good deals. I know some of you will say "if you don't like the price keep moving" and normally I get that mindset. However it's frustrating to open 20+ post and realize all of them are asking way to much. Ammo is becoming more available in the stores but it doesn't last long as people are buying it to turn around and ask 3 times the amount for it on here. As a community shouldn't we be looking out for one another instead of trying to get rich?
LOL. I mean really. LOL.

No. Your post is unique.
b2f2b8c3e7300931626e81ed50a6bf9a.jpg

Back
Top Bottom