• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

can we please!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I just don’t understand your logic. If they put a “stay logged in for six months or a year” isn’t that the same thing you are already complaining about?
no
have it as an option. but not auto checked. the point is....it is a box that you must un-check to keep from being signed in... if you dont understand,just move on. if you cant change it dont worry about it, if you are a mod who can change it,let me know...

If you’re on IOS just use a private tab, it will force you to login…..even if you check the box.
i get it,but its should be a option. turn this off and also auto add comments to all ads and threads,
as of now,you need to uncheck the "stay logged in" and uncheck the "allow comments" on a thread.

Yep, i stay logged in on my ipad.
After this update , for about a week or so mine would log out everytime…..even with the box checked. It got monotonous. I may go to other screens or apps a dozen times over the period of a few hours. It is a PITA to log in that many times… lol.

That being said : I agree with poopdaddy poopdaddy - it should not be automatically checked, same with the comment thing in FS ads.
It really isnt that hard to check the boxes on the options you want.

When the wifey is at your tail, watching every move you do, it is really bothersome…. Hahahaha

And here is a message from all wives:
1836773C-A041-47A9-85DA-1C7287487889.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom