• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

can we please!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t log out. I have no need to hide my purchases and activities from my wife, or anyone else.
Not sure this was helpful. I appreciate that you're the only moderator that bothered to respond to this. But the response is I do it this way so who cares. It's not really a matter of having to needing to or wanting to hide something from someone. It's a matter of leaving yourself logged in in this climate on a gun trading website might be a bad idea. Guess as long as you're cool with it it should be okay.

Not sure this was helpful. I appreciate that you're the only moderator that bothered to respond to this. But the response is I do it this way so who cares. It's not really a matter of having to needing to or wanting to hide something from someone. It's a matter of leaving yourself logged in in this climate on a gun trading website might be a bad idea. Guess as long as you're cool with it it should be okay.

Me being a Moderator has absolutely nothing to do with it. I don’t have the knowledge, skills, ability, or ”clearance” to “fix” your “problem”, so you’re griping at the wrong person.

However, the proper folks are aware of your complaint, and are not changing that function, so you’re “stuck” with it.

Being a Moderator does not mean that I can’t comment on posts just like everyone else, and insert my personal opinion just like everyone else. If I couldn’t post, I’d quite being a Mod.

I gotta go……..need to get to the bank before they close to deposit my Moderator paycheck…….

You should have MFA (called "Two-step verification" in this software) enabled and still hit the logout button every time. Combine that with a long password phrase that's not something common and guessable; and you should be one step closer to being secure.

1635613991323.png

no
it should not auto keep you logged in.
or
is it better to have a site keep you logged in for no reason. its crap and you guys know it. why have a box that asks if you want to stay logged in auto checked? its a (and i am gonna say it) retarded option, thats not a option.
an option would be "do you want to stay logged in" and then i would need to check the box. what we have is a "do you want to stay logged in" if not un-check the box that should not be checked in the first place....
i get it
with the change in the site,all of the silly reactions and bans for comments,and the lack of interaction from the staff,its understandable that the site needs to show more traffic than its getting. whats the best way to do that???
keep everyone logged in...you can close the thread if you want. its pointless to point out a problem...
you guys have a great day.

Maybe we have a silent majority here, but more folks replied in support of the system keeping you logged on, or expressed apathy, than commiserated with the OP.

Maybe we have a silent majority here, but more folks replied in support of the system keeping you logged on, or expressed apathy, than commiserated with the OP.
thats because the people who responded bothered to look at the help thread. i would think most of them would have been apposed if i had asked for a stay logged in box. just the way people act.
but its fine. gotta keep those numbers up...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom