• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Can you eat meat of animals you’re allergic to?

ask this guy
1646673556482.png

I'm allergic to anything with fins or feathers. Just being in the house while it's cooking triggers an allergic reaction. I love to fish, but never keep them. Touching a dead fish would cause a reaction if I didn't wash quickly. It doesn't happen often, but fi I somehow eat a piece of chicken, I'll know about it in a bad way within 10 minutes.

I have joked that I am eat peanuts and mustard from time to time just to remind myself Im allergic. I have agreed that if I die from small doses I will not eat them at all anymore. That said allergies can be very serious. If I were allergic to something I would avoid it. OF course if it hits the fan it may be an easy way out.

I have joked that I am eat peanuts and mustard from time to time just to remind myself Im allergic. I have agreed that if I die from small doses I will not eat them at all anymore. That said allergies can be very serious. If I were allergic to something I would avoid it. OF course if it hits the fan it may be an easy way out.
Very true lol reminds me of something I’ve heard others say in regards to water. If you’re going to die anyway, you can risk drinking from the stream and MAYBE die of a stomach bug, or you can avoid the water and you WILL die of dehydration. I guess if you’re going to starve to death anyway, you might as well chance it.

I have a friend highly allergic to deer hair,doesn’t affect him eating it.just can’t be around it uncleaned.

Back
Top Bottom