• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Can you forget about $2500 and give it away by accident?

I’m right there with you brother.

fast306stang fast306stang is a Colt fanboy though so he doesn’t understand the panic I’m going through right now. He knows he’ll always be able to get his little pony parts whenever he wants.
:pound:

All BS aside though, I’ve got an upper with a Colt socom 14.5” barrel and that thing is awesome. In a SHTF situation, that will be the gun I grab!

Have you been watching the prices of retro/clone Colt parts lately? Like that SOCOM barrel?!? I had the line on a couple for $200ish but I didn't need them...shoulda bought at least one!

Something about the trip worth the something

You're doing it all wrong, you gotta post that in all caps! Lmao!

Oh man, back in the days of Yahoo chat!

A chick would send you her pic and you’d have to wait 20 minutes for the damn thing to download on dial up! LMAO!

Good times!

Earthlink.net yo! Man that brings back some memories! You weren't cool unless you were using cheetachat!

Have you been watching the prices of retro/clone Colt parts lately? Like that SOCOM barrel?!? I had the line on a couple for $200ish but I didn't need them...shoulda bought at least one!

You're doing it all wrong, you gotta post that in all caps! Lmao!

Earthlink.net yo! Man that brings back some memories! You weren't cool unless you were using cheetachat!
I still have a netscape email floating around.

I’m right there with you brother.

fast306stang fast306stang is a Colt fanboy though so he doesn’t understand the panic I’m going through right now. He knows he’ll always be able to get his little pony parts whenever he wants.
:pound:

All BS aside though, I’ve got an upper with a Colt socom 14.5” barrel and that thing is awesome. In a SHTF situation, that will be the gun I grab!

Speaking of money and Colt stuff... JDG. JDG. has a 9mm Colt barreled upper I've been keeping an eye on. I need to reallocate some of your Mega gun money to afford it...

Back
Top Bottom