• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Can you use a Silencershop Kiosk to Xfer from a Form 4 (Individual) to 4(Trust)?

GMANINGA

Default rank <400 posts Supporter
Survivalist
25   0
Reaction score
I have an NFA item that is on a Form 4 (Individual) and want to put it on my Trust, so my son can use it. He lives out of state but has done Xfers for new items on the trust. Can you use SilencerShop Kiosk system to file a form 4? I don't mind paying a dealer $50.00 ( or what every they charge for the use of the kiosk). Getting pictures, forms, signed, fingerprint cards, etc. are a pain in the ass, when all of the info is in my Silencershop account.

Thanks

I believe that you can do the transfer yourself. The transfer isn't leaving your possession, its just transferring from a single owner to a trust. But I'm in for answers.

I have an NFA item that is on a Form 4 (Individual) and want to put it on my Trust, so my son can use it. He lives out of state but has done Xfers for new items on the trust. Can you use SilencerShop Kiosk system to file a form 4? I don't mind paying a dealer $50.00 ( or what every they charge for the use of the kiosk). Getting pictures, forms, signed, fingerprint cards, etc. are a pain in the ass, when all of the info is in my Silencershop account.

Thanks
they will mail you completed fingerprint cards from your account for $15 a set. I had them do that for several form 1s I filed this year and last year.

Yeah, for that kind of rare & valuable toy going into your NFA Trust toy box,
your son shouldn't mind that HE'LL have to also do the fingerprints, photos, etc,
as an authorized possessor of whatever the Trust holds.

If the kiosk already has your finger prints on file from previous use, that’s all you really need silencershop for , order finger print cards from them and fill out the form 4 and the responsible person questionnaire your self and mail it in with payment and pictures, did this same thing last year and form just got approved

you already have a form 4 for the lower so most the info is just copied over to the new form 4 and the names change that’s about it, there really isn’t a lot of info to fill out on the forms

my understanding is silencershop will only handle the transfer if you bought something from them

Yeah, for that kind of rare & valuable toy going into your NFA Trust toy box,
your son shouldn't mind that HE'LL have to also do the fingerprints, photos, etc,
as an authorized possessor of whatever the Trust holds.

Is that correct? I don’t believe so. I haven’t seen that requirement unless you are filing a form 4 for the trust - then all responsible persons have to submit their information. It is my understanding that a responsible person added to a trust doesn’t need to submit anything to the ATF.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom