• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Can your hi point do this????

that was interesting....i'm sure hi-points work just dandy for a time and they are ok for the money...no doubt they would be off the market otherwise due to somebody suing them...i won't buy a hi-point because i don't like the way they look or the way they feel in my hand,i prefer better engineered....

Anyways back on topic..I was suprised at the end when he said the guide rod melted and the recoil spring fell loose in the gun..and somehow managed to keep going.

I love how the HI-Point guys get so defensive. It's like someone getting defensive over a 1985 Yugo

Haha. Good ol Yugos. Hi points suck and are not worth the money. You can get a surplus czech 9x18 for the same money and it will out last you. Just because for 4 months you maybe put 300 rounds down it and it worked.... That does not make it a good gun. I gotta put at least 500 through it before I trust my life with it.

Haha. Good ol Yugos. Hi points suck and are not worth the money. You can get a surplus czech 9x18 for the same money and it will out last you. Just because for 4 months you maybe put 300 rounds down it and it worked.... That does not make it a good gun. I gotta put at least 500 through it before I trust my life with it.

Exactly, i had a CZ-82 and i loved the pistol, i always described the felt recoil as "violent" but it was great to shoot...i nvr felt undergunned with the 9X18 Mak round but i could never find a comfortable way to carry that thing, wound up getting rid of it...gotta get into kydex.

Back
Top Bottom