• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Can your hi point do this????

I still got my grandfathers of East German 1961 Makarov! I love it and has yet to misfire!!!....lol--->it's actually my CCW pistol sometimes....and has put several hogs down in a trap....wouldn't trade it for the world

I love how the HI-Point guys get so defensive. It's like someone getting defensive over a 1985 Yugo

No you know the problem is that people that talk crap about stuff that they have never owned, or shot, or tested, and act like they know something about the item when they know nothing. they just jump on any bandwagon.

I know this much about Hi-Point Firearms:

mouseguns.com_hipoint_redleft.jpg

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

And that is enough for me.

i liked my hipoint 995 carbine when they first came out (at $130 bucks new)... accurate and no issues.

buddy of mine had hipoint in .40 and it wouldnt shoot more than 3 or 4 rounds without an FTE, FTF, etc.

Not going to take a chance with a pistol.. i really think they are hit or miss on quality

for just a little bit more you can get a kel-tec with just as good a warrantee and much better quaility.

No you know the problem is that people that talk crap about stuff that they have never owned, or shot, or tested, and act like they know something about the item when they know nothing. they just jump on any bandwagon.

If you really think this is true, just ignore us and let us continue to be ignorant!! Not your problem. . . You're a big boy, I'm sure you can handle a little ribbing.

Actually...when I first turned 21 I bought a Hi-Point...so yes I have owned one. Every 4 shots...jammed....bulky, can't fit securley in any holster....and unsafe disassembly design...so yeah...they suck...will never own another one....sold it to some poor unlucky soul for $60.00 cause that's all I could get for it....did I mention the 1 ton trigger pull!

Last edited:

Thats not true, on one of the last hi-point threads i posted that i have a buddy with a green hi-point 45 and a c9 and they are jam-o-matics and the 45 slide is cracking...ive shot them, they werent fun to shoot, oddly balanced and had crappy sights...there are other pistols in the price range of hi-points that are light years ahead in quality, design, functionality and reliability....to me, this is my opinion, there is absolutely no reason to own a hi point.

also....Vanguard....we are not attacking you but the weapon manufacturer...and return you get defensive and attack us....calm down....People claim that Glock sucks...but I love Glock...I do not get defensive....oooossssaaaaahhhhhh

i own 1 and have never had a prob with it , i dont shoot it that often mainly bought it for the price but, i also clean and maintain things religiously . . . i have heard horror stories from friends with theirs , who knows . . .

Back
Top Bottom