• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Can your hi point do this????

yup. if i took it personal everytime somebody didn't like my choice in pistols, i'd stay upset. if you like it and trust it fine. thats why theres so many different guns out there. and i like a lot of them. but no hi point, llama, sigma for me. but some swear by them.

yup. if i took it personal everytime somebody didn't like my choice in pistols, i'd stay upset. if you like it and trust it fine. thats why theres so many different guns out there. and i like a lot of them. but no hi point, llama, sigma for me. but some swear by them.

I had a llama. It was a mini max 45 compact. Ate everything. Worked great. Then I bought a full sized llama. It sucked never would work. Every company makes lemons....sum just make a habit of it. Like hi point.

Dont like me bashing hi points then bash my glocks :) but I had a 995 carbine... Started falling apart when I was shooting it:/

I can bash a glock. Them sum bishes are ugly. They are blocky and they are plain BUT they work. Thats all I care about. I dont care where its made or how it looks... if it works then I like it.

i52.tinypic.com_160vrlz.jpg

I can bash a glock. Them sum bishes are ugly. They are blocky and they are plain BUT they work. Thats all I care about. I dont care where its made or how it looks... if it works then I like it.
You know to be honest with you a glock isn't "pretty" but they're a no frills and keep it stupid simple gun.. But to each his own. U just can't beat the break down ease, maintenance, etc of a glock and that's why I went back to them.. But sig owners will always bash glocks, m and p owners will always bash the xd pistols, colts will bash kimbers, stags will bash bushmaster, Remington will bash mossberg and so on and so forth, but everyone hates hipoints lol

You know to be honest with you a glock isn't "pretty" but they're a no frills and keep it stupid simple gun.. But to each his own. U just can't beat the break down ease, maintenance, etc of a glock and that's why I went back to them.. But sig owners will always bash glocks, m and p owners will always bash the xd pistols, colts will bash kimbers, stags will bash bushmaster, Remington will bash mossberg and so on and so forth, but everyone hates hipoints lol
And all the above bash hi-point...:heh:

As long as there are multiple choices there will be arguments. Hollow Point or Ball? Revolver or Semi? Mountain Dew or Mello Yello? Bud Light or Milwaukies Best? Trojan or Lifestyles? Charmin or Angel Soft? Make you choice and be happy with it.

Back
Top Bottom