• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Canceling or altering your Thanksgiving plans because of current hospital numbers?

Are you canceling or altering your Thanksgiving plans this year due to COVID?

• Yes

Votes: 14 17.9%
  • No

Votes: 59 75.6%
  • Turkey Tacos

Votes: 5 6.4%

• Total voters
Youngest daughter cancelled her flight to Jersey due to the raising numbers both
here and there. The grandparents were a little disappointed but understood. Airline gave her a credit but no refund. In my opinion, its not worth the risk.

If we all had the faith in God that we should have in Him keeping us as He promises to his children this Covid farce would never have existed. Like it or not, believe it or not, it's how I've approached it from day one. So yes absolutely my family is gonna enjoy Thanksgiving together as we have every year prior. Hope and pray that y'all have faith enough to do the same.........
We getting together at the farm I guess.. I feel the same way you do

If we all had the faith in God that we should have in Him keeping us as He promises to his children this Covid farce would never have existed. Like it or not, believe it or not, it's how I've approached it from day one. So yes absolutely my family is gonna enjoy Thanksgiving together as we have every year prior. Hope and pray that y'all have faith enough to do the same.........
Amen bro! “There shall none evil come unto thee, neither shall any plague come near thy tabernacle.
For He shall give his Angels charge over thee to keep thee in all thy ways.” Psalm 91:10-11

There's absolutely nothing the Biden administration can do that has not already been tried somewhere else that's now having the same problem as this country. Cold weather forces people indoors together hence the increase. Until the vaccine becomes available this virus is going go be with us and causing havoc. By running his mouth like he did and is, he's setting himself up for failure. God controls pandemics, not politicians. Use caution and common sense (if you aren't feeling well don't go) when gathering with friends and relatives for Thanksgiving.

Back
Top Bottom