• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cancer cure is known! FDA and NCI as well as government do not want it known.

As I mentioned earlier in this thread, I'm being treated for bladder cancer and I'm undergoing immunotherapy treatments (TB bladder wash). Well, I had my scoping yesterday and I'm CLEAN!!! No lesions or tumors found! I'll go in for maintenance treatments over the next month but the protocol seems to be working!

As I mentioned earlier in this thread, I'm being treated for bladder cancer and I'm undergoing immunotherapy treatments (TB bladder wash). Well, I had my scoping yesterday and I'm CLEAN!!! No lesions or tumors found! I'll go in for maintenance treatments over the next month but the protocol seems to be working!

Really Awesome News!!! 24 1/2 year Cancer survivor here...!
My oldest was 6 months old and turns 25 this Jan!
Surgery and Radiation here.

I hope you get to look back 25 years from now.
I know what a gift it is every day.. I will speak for you, and say I am sure you do to......

Stay positive and share your story..!

OUT.. F'n.. STANDING!

Back
Top Bottom