• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cancer cure is known! FDA and NCI as well as government do not want it known.

Are you in the pocket of Big Pharma?

Guy’s Big Pharma is fighting each other to find this... He who has the Kingdom owns the keys...

This reminds me of people that say they won’t be organ donors because they won’t try to save you as hard... In actuality we work harder....

Guy’s Big Pharma is fighting each other to find this... He who has the Kingdom owns the keys...

This reminds me of people that say they won’t be organ donors because they won’t try to save you as hard... In actuality we work harder....

I’m not an organ donor because I’m afraid they’ll come for one while I’m sleeping.

It astounds me how little people actually know about cancer and diseases in general.
Here's a shocking truth: EVERYONE currently has cancerous cells in their body. So, why doesn't EVERYONE have 'cancer'? Well, it's because our immune system is actively fighting off those cells and keeping everything in balance. Cancer develops when the body either ignores those cells or actively accepts them as 'normal' cells. There's a huge shift in research towards understanding the immune system and how it handles invasive and mutating cells. IF we can understand how the body recognizes and determines which cells are good and which are bad, we might be able to craft protocols to reprogram our own bodies to fight off diseases in general.

Cards on the table: Currently, I'm under treatment for bladder cancer. One of the interim protocols was to wash my bladder once a week with TB, not to kill the cells but to activate my immune system to fight off the growths. I'll know more tomorrow after my check-up. It seemed the first round either slowed or stopped the growth of new cells, we'll see.

If you watch this doctor's video he basically says the same thing and that is the basis for his treatment.

The FY 2019 Department of Defense and Labor, Health and Human Services, and Education Appropriations Act included $5.74 billion for National Cancer Institute (NCI), a $79 million increase over FY 2018. NCI also received $400 million in FY 2019 for the Beau Biden Cancer Moonshot, which was authorized in the 21st Century Cures Act of 2016. NCI has received trillions of dollars over the years. Along comes this doctor in Texas who has a different approach to fighting cancer and he can prove he has cured people that were told they were terminal. No chemo and no radiation and he cured them without horrible side effects. If the governments goal was to find a cure and save people then wouldn't you think the FDA and NCI would be tripping over themselves throwing money at this guy to help him? But they are trying to shut him down and put him out of business, why?

The FY 2019 Department of Defense and Labor, Health and Human Services, and Education Appropriations Act included $5.74 billion for National Cancer Institute (NCI), a $79 million increase over FY 2018. NCI also received $400 million in FY 2019 for the Beau Biden Cancer Moonshot, which was authorized in the 21st Century Cures Act of 2016. NCI has received trillions of dollars over the years. Along comes this doctor in Texas who has a different approach to fighting cancer and he can prove he has cured people that were told they were terminal. No chemo and no radiation and he cured them without horrible side effects. If the governments goal was to find a cure and save people then wouldn't you think the FDA and NCI would be tripping over themselves throwing money at this guy to help him? But they are trying to shut him down and put him out of business, why?

So you’re assuming he has found the cure.. I’m saying not a chance.... Show me the Academic prospective studies to support this...

My guess they are trying to shut him down, because he is a fraud....

Seems to me if someone did find a “cure” for cancer....the NCI would not need or get that $5+billion /yr in tax money. Plus whatever that the pharma companies cough up.

So why would they want to ever find any kind of cure?

Same as a cure for the common cold....too damned much money in OTC and pharmaceuticals not including the doctors offices.

So you’re assuming he has found the cure.. I’m saying not a chance.... Show me the Academic prospective studies to support this...

My guess they are trying to shut him down, because he is a fraud....

For him to be a fraud you are calling every patient he has cured a liar. Pretty tough to argue with patients given a death sentence by their own doctors and then they live happy normal lives after he treats them.

For him to be a fraud you are calling every patient he has cured a liar. Pretty tough to argue with patients given a death sentence by their own doctors and then they live happy normal lives after he treats them.

Well I am not wasting an 1:50 minutes on crap.. There are plenty of folks that were given a terminal prognosis that have far outlived their initial timelines..

I can assure you the Big 3 cancers such as Lung, Liver, and Pancreatic...usually don’t make those initial timelines...

I have spent 35 years in medicine, mostly in the surgical setting. For every story he has. I can share 100 that didn’t....

Back
Top Bottom