• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cancer cure is known! FDA and NCI as well as government do not want it known.

Seems to me if someone did find a “cure” for cancer....the NCI would not need or get that $5+billion /yr in tax money. Plus whatever that the pharma companies cough up.

So why would they want to ever find any kind of cure?

Same as a cure for the common cold....too damned much money in OTC and pharmaceuticals not including the doctors offices.

Again whoever find it owns the patent then all roads come thru them..
And guess what... Doctors, Nurses, Administrators, lose Mothers, Fathers, Brothers, Sisters, and Children to Cancer every damn day...

This is why I’m a libertarian...all you statist cucks are just as bad as liberals thinking Uncle Sam “wouldn’t do such things”.

That’s what’s cool about the USA.. Your a free man.. Just letting you know my background isn’t from what I have read off the internet...

Here ya go sounds like an outstanding guy. With a revoked Medical License..
Oh, and cash only....?

Have at it... I have read enough to confirm my suspicions...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burzynski_Clinic

So if the US government is suppressing his 'cure' why doesn't he just relocate to another country and set up shop?

Beautiful question... Because he would be just another fraud in another country... Where there is no FDA...

No I am not a Fanboy of the FDA at all.. But the do try to protect the unsuspecting consumer, especially some from the ODT, from Medical Fraud..

Well I am not wasting an 1:50 minutes on crap.. There are plenty of folks that were given a terminal prognosis that have far outlived their initial timelines..

I can assure you the Big 3 cancers such as Lung, Liver, and Pancreatic...usually don’t make those initial timelines...

I have spent 35 years in medicine, mostly in the surgical setting. For every story he has. I can share 100 that didn’t....

How many of those 100 were told by their doctors that their only option is chemo and radiation and there is nothing else out there because anyone that tells you different is a quack or fraud. What if you are wrong? I am sure my step mother that died from lung cancer was told the chemo and radiation she did was her only option. Her doctor like many others most likely never offered her another option. I think I will take a quote from my grandfather who at the age of 93 was told he had colon cancer. Surprise! The doctor wanted to treat him with chemo and operate on him (there's that monetary thing again). God bless him! Grandpa looked at the doctor and told him F You!

Thats right Billion dollar industry they treat cancer.> It give folks hope for awhile but in the end it gets a high percentage of folks with the disease.

Back
Top Bottom