• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cancer cure is known! FDA and NCI as well as government do not want it known.

FDA and National Cancer Institute have tried to put him out of business, get him arrested and shut him up because he developed a proven cure. These scumbag organizations and the FDA don't want the cure to be known.

FDA and National Cancer Institute have tried to put him out of business, get him arrested and shut him up because he developed a proven cure. These scumbag organizations and the FDA don't want the cure to be known.

You are so very WRONG...........

You know this guy
Bought some of that “cure”

CB02AC8A-49C7-4FDE-911D-C4026591B9E8.jpeg

I love you tube. I’m using it to learn a lot about hunting right now. I think cancer research may take a little more thorough investigation though.

In all seriousness I know a couple folks that have used nutrition and unconventional approaches to win against chronic disease such as cancer and diabetes. They did so in conjunction with conventional medicine, not by rejecting it.

Back in the '70's I met a friend of my dad Dr. William Gilchrist. The man was a brilliant chemist. He is regarded as the Einstein of chemistry.

I know for a fact that this gentleman developed a chemical cure for cancer. The man was a chemist and treated a family member. He was not a physician.

The man patented a dozen chemicals for the pharmaceutical company he worked for.

How the pharmaceutical company jacked up the trials for his discovery. Is a story unto itself. The pharmaceutical company doesn't want a cure. They prefer a ongoing financial relationship... until you die.

Back in the '70's I met a friend of my dad Dr. William Gilchrist. The man was a brilliant chemist. He is regarded as the Einstein of chemistry.

I know for a fact that this gentleman developed a chemical cure for cancer. The man was a chemist and treated a family member. He was not a physician.

The man patented a dozen chemicals for the pharmaceutical company he worked for.

How the pharmaceutical company jacked up the trials for his discovery. Is a story unto itself. The pharmaceutical company doesn't want a cure. They prefer a ongoing financial relationship... until you die.

Then why did they eradicate polio? That could still be a thriving, multi billion dollar industry. Not only for big pharma and the docs but for manufacturing. Crippled people need all kinds of manufactured goods.

I love you tube. I’m using it to learn a lot about hunting right now. I think cancer research may take a little more thorough investigation though.

In all seriousness I know a couple folks that have used nutrition and unconventional approaches to win against chronic disease such as cancer and diabetes. They did so in conjunction with conventional medicine, not by rejecting it.
Every Doctor I've seen since being diagnosed with Diabetes has hammered proper nutrition and exerciser before anything else. That in combination with two medications I take (neither of them insulin) has it under complete control. My long term glucose numbers have been perfectly normal for a couple of years now.

Yes, I still eat junk once in a while and still don't exercise as much as I should, but I'm better than before and what I'm doing gets the job done. I wish my Mom would have had access to the modern meds.

For anyone struggling with Diabetes, explore the possibility of getting on Victoza. It's a legit miracle drug.

Then why did they eradicate polio? That could still be a thriving, multi billion dollar industry. Not only for big pharma and the docs but for manufacturing. Crippled people need all kinds of manufactured goods.
But... but... but...

Logic is an unacceptable element in your argument in a discussion like this.

Back
Top Bottom