• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cancer cure is known! FDA and NCI as well as government do not want it known.

Oh come on. Doctors (MDs) spend all their youth studying and working. They get paid sure. There is a profit incentive for pharma. They aren't auto dealer mechanics. They have to care a little bit about easing suffering.

My God. You are trolling. Please for the love of God tell us you're just trolling a bunch of alien astronaut theorists. Please.

Have you ever seen a polio victim? Victims? Wards full?

This kind of thinking enrages me when I hear stupid as **** 'parents' claim thier child Is better off without vaccines.

I liked his comment cause I thought it was sarcasm. It was sarcasm right? Lol

Men and women in the medical field, especially those in the top of the field, are often obsessed with solving problems like cancer. They dedicate their lives to studying and understanding every nuance of an illness and defeating it. They all have been directly and tragically touched by the illness they combat. To think that these men and women, who tirelessly battle against these illnesses, are complicit in a cover up is wrong headed and insulting.

Men and women in the medical field, especially those in the top of the field, are often obsessed with solving problems like cancer. They dedicate their lives to studying and understanding every nuance of an illness and defeating it. They all have been directly and tragically touched by the illness they combat. To think that these men and women, who tirelessly battle against these illnesses, are complicit in a cover up is wrong headed and insulting.[/QUOTE Dr Gilchriest (PHD in chemistry) did exactly that in the 70’s. I don’t know all the details But it was a family member. He used irradiated boron 11 or 12.

Boron is a naturally occurring chemical that is a largely inert substance that
When ingested circulates and passes through the body unchanged. Irradiated means that it is missing an electron. The irradiated oron is unbalanced and needs another electron to become balanced. It would steal it from the cancer cells.

He had already treated his family member, and the pharmaceutical company was starting the long process of FDA approval. A trial was established and that’s where stuff went sideways.

It is completely unacceptable that in 2018 the recommendation for treatment from the majority of doctors, FDA and National Cancer Institute is still poisoning you with chemotherapy or radiation. Trillions of dollars spent for decades and still no closer to treating it any other way. The money made by being the person or agency that developed a cure pales in comparison to the trillions of dollars spent on treatment and drugs. There is monetary incentive to giving you treatment that doesn't work.
You should do a little more research on advancements in treating cancer. There have been huge strides in the treatment of cancer over the last 30 years and survival rates have improved tremendously.

As for poisoning the body, cancer IS your body. It's not some foreign object in your body. Regardless of what the treatment is, the goal is to kill part of your body. Advancement is being able to do it with more and more precision.

Back
Top Bottom