• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cannabis

It's called "Prosecutorial Discretion".

"Prosecutorial discretion refers to the fact that under American law, government prosecuting attorneys have nearly absolute powers. A prosecuting attorney has power on various matters including those relating to choosing whether or not to bring criminal charges, deciding the nature of charges, plea bargaining and sentence recommendation. This discretion of the prosecuting attorney is called prosecutorial discretion."

Guess who wins when the laws are enforced (or not) at the whim of Political Lawyers?

https://thinkprogress.org/breaking-...es-major-shift-in-law-a9c26fb721d0#.umghh2m2t

You can't make a gun (or a silencer) without engaging in interstate commerce which is the basis of federal jurisdiction.

Unless you mine the ore, smelt the iron, forge it, buy all the machinery made in Georgia, under established precedents you have engaged in interstate commerce.

On the other hand, if you have the seed, you can grow a crop from now to the end of time without engaging in interstate commerce.

And actually, you don't have to engage in interstate commerce, you just have to be engaged in an activity that "affects" interstate commerce.
But wouldn't the first seed have had to come from somewhere out of state ? Or the air, rain and sun for that matter ?

I'd like to see it legalized.

However I don't buy totally into the it's "harmless" and doesn't make people violent. These POS thugs smoke weed like they breathe air and we all know what they are capable of doing.

I'd like to see it legalized.

However I don't buy totally into the it's "harmless" and doesn't make people violent. These POS thugs smoke weed like they breathe air and we all know what they are capable of doing.

They also drink beer, liquor, and smoke cigarettes, what's your point?
They wear pants and walk upright also, even though their pants be down on the ground. lol

the government has no authority in banning substances for personal consumption

that should be left up to the individual

restriction only creates blackmarkets where only the most violent and sophisticated in both the criminal underworld and the government thrive.....this is a fact

both the dea and the mexican cartels want pot (and all other drugs) to stay illegal......why do two opposing sides want the same thing? because money

the government has no authority in banning substances for personal consumption

that should be left up to the individual

restriction only creates blackmarkets where only the most violent and sophisticated in both the criminal underworld and the government thrive.....this is a fact

both the dea and the mexican cartels want pot (and all other drugs) to stay illegal......why do two opposing sides want the same thing? because money

Useless laws make law abiding citizens criminals.

Look at all the criminals during alcohol prohibition.
All my ancestors were criminals.

Back
Top Bottom