• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cant believe no Tebow talk......

He will end up somewhere. Kid is too much of a athlete to not play in the NFL. Maybe not as a QB, but I sure do think he'd make a great Tight End. Would be a hell of a blocker. Go Gators!!

I still think Jacksonville needs to grab him to save their team. Surprisingly, he's an upgrade from Blaine Gabbert. Could you imagine how many people would have to be in the box every play for a read-option offense with him and MJD??

He threw only 8 passes last year. There is really nothing to talk about.

Considering he was never given a chance, it says more about Ryan and the Jets lack-of-brain trust.
A good coach could take advantage of his size, skills, attitude, and willpower to work him into the lineup. A poor coach just whines and plays Sanchez.

Te-blow will end up with the good folks in Florida...why he didn't start there is beyond me.

Because they like most all the Experts Know he Doesn't have the Tools to be a sucessful QB in the NFL. Great athelete in College but just not made for the Pros. Miricle, pull a win out of your ass, lucky breaks is all he's had, and that won't win consistantly.

Tebow had a great season two years ago with the Denver Broncos. Seems like most people have forgot that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom