• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Can't buy local any longer

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve only had 4 ****ing beers an it’s still early don’t piss me off right now... at least wait a couple hours ;)
20191231_192514.jpg

put a 1,000 or 2,000 optic on the table and it can be. all about the volume and price of what you are buying.

I bought a new truck years ago in Oklahoma (they didnt charge ad valorem) and then titled it in GA a few days later. Of course three years later when I go to renew my tag in GA they lost their mind and wouldn't renew until I paid them for the right to own the truck in this state. Modern day taxes are the damn devil!

Just be honest.
This is a humble brag thread,The internet is full of them..
You could have made the same statement about cost savings without the dollar amounts and model specifics
and Yes,,I think $7-8Thousand dollars for 2 1911 pistols is ridiculous but it s your money and freedom is a great thing.
But to make a post about smart consumer shopping to buy 2 ridiculously overpriced pistols I find very very funny in the irony of it..

Carry on with your Brag thread.

I think you offer up a bad example. Most folks here probably balk at a$500 or $600 purchase. If you compare are three LGS prices to ODT, you will probably prefer to by at the LGS, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom