• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Can't decide which one to buy

I have a BG. Shoots great for what it is. I would imagine the SIG is a better gun. You have to decide which gun fits you better and how much coin you want to spend. Don't think you could lose wither way.

The S&W is a good gun, but the issue is the prices. These two guns are not even close to the same price. The 238 is alot better gun, with a very nice trigger, and of course it is about two hundred dollars more. I have the 238, and I would buy it again. As for the mags being high, you can use the colt mustang mags for about half the price.

I went down to Cylde Armory in Athens today. They had both instock so I got a good look and feel for both . I think I'm going to go with the P238. I just like the feel and weight of it. Plus the SAO is more my style. They have the P238 w/laser for 499.99 I dont mind paying 150.00 more for a better firearm. You get what you pay for!!

Wow $500 for a .380! Clyde Armory has GREAT prices too, so I'd hate to see it elsewhere. I starting to like the PK380...when it doesn't jam. Doesn't look as lady like as the Bersas, which are solid .380's that can't be beat for the price.

I bought my wife a PK380 she loves it. never had any problems with it either.
I'm really considering buying the two tone model for myself. With the .380 loads they make these days and the 3.6" barrel, I think it would make a "dandy" carry piece in the words of Jeff Quinn

Back
Top Bottom