• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Can't get the ******* trigger pin out of a Glock 43. Help? Tips?

image.jpg

Been a Glock Armor since 89- if your using a hammer just stop and find someone who knows what they are doing-inexperienced armorers are as guilty as u tube armorers in doing it wrong. Can't tell you how many times I've stopped other armorers with hammers in progress and wiggled it out.

Been a Glock Armor since 89- if your using a hammer just stop and find someone who knows what they are doing-inexperienced armorers are as guilty as u tube armorers in doing it wrong. Can't tell you how many times I've stopped other armorers with hammers in progress and wiggled it out.

Agreed. Good advice.

Yeah, I was at first tap, tap, tap. Then bang, bang, bang. I was frustrated, but thankfully I had the smarts to stop instead of wailing on it.

I'm really enjoying the 43. I also have a Shield, which I like a lot. The 43 is a bit more, refined? Perhaps the word?

I know why you couldn't get the trigger pen out you have to flip the glock around and punch it out from this side:
image.jpg
While wiggling the slide stop with one hand.. It is best to set the glock up on a duck tape as a stabilizer
Good luck!
Also: insert the pen from this side:
image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom