• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Can't seem to get people to meet up.

most of the talking was via text message off site. should I not do that?
You're probably safe texting somebody that's well established with plenty of positives but I'd never do it with somebody with less than 5 feedbacks. Established members have no problem in dealing through PMs.

I do everything on site just to keep things simple. Maybe they got spooked by limited feedback info. I still can't believe a guy met me behind a gas station to do my first ODT deal.
I understand why this may be BUT there are a lot of us older guys been here a while that don't do lots of buying or trading. BUT we still honor our word.

You can make a deal through texts, but always, put the deal, in its completed form, agreed on price, accessories, time and place of meet, through PM. I always do this. If the buyer/seller, will not response to my PM, in its completed form, we don't have a deal and I stop wasting my time. The feedback system works if you do your part. I would not leave the site because of a couple of jerks. If that were the case, I would have left long ago! lol
This works for me ! I've always done the confirmation and "legalities " by PM Then any incidental commo can go to text

Back
Top Bottom