• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Can't shoot pistol with stepson?

Well, MY BOOK, unlike the un-annotated Georgia Code that anybody can find online,
is CROSS-REFERENCED. Two different laws dealing with the same subject matter are not always located next to each other in the Code, and where that happens I chose to insert a footnote or reference in the "Layman's Summary" section following each edited Code section's text. The footnote or end-section commentary tells the reader to check this other law, in this other Code section, to get the full picture of how the legislature treats this topic.

The law that makes it a crime to supply minors with a handgun is not the same as the law that says it's a crime for the minor to accept it from you. They're nowhere near each other in the Code books.

Similarly, the law about having guns at JAILS is not the same law, not even in the same part of the same code book as the law against having guns at PRISONS. Again, my book has each of these cross-referenced to the other.

come across some people who are so wrong.jpg

I'm confused with the freedom mill thing--how do you prove that you're the legal guardian of someone that is over the age of 18? This is what I find confusing.
You need a Fuddlore Primer, sort of a training manual for wearing Crocs, cargo shorts and an Uncle Mikes holster with a Springfield XD in it. It teaches you all the nonsense you should spout when no one asks you for your opinion.

I'm confused with the freedom mill thing--how do you prove that you're the legal guardian of someone that is over the age of 18? This is what I find confusing.
you say you go to the range on occasion, I suggest you ask them these questions and let us know what they say. That way we can all argue more about how wrong they are and further muddy up the waters with stuff that is not pertinent to the original question. I say its the rules of the range, it is not a law and I read that some ranges have a temp paper for guardianship. Good luck in your quest.

Back
Top Bottom