• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Canvassing by NRA?

Yep - in Johns Creek yesterday or the day before.

Young enthusiastic Asian gentleman. Got me fired up (in a good way considering the current divide in America) and then I thought maybe he's from the opposition 'cause I'm paranoid that way.

I wasn't home and the wife said a guy knocked on the door and asked if she was going to vote in person or by mail in the run-off elections. She told him to hit the bricks or she'd have him arrested for trespassing. "No Solicitation" signs at our subdivision entrances. She said he exited quickly.

That's part of Beto "Take ALL the guns" O'Rouke's advance team. If you know who the NRA is your house gets flagged for a search warrant for weapons after the commies take over in January.

The NRA has a list of those that voted in previous Republican primaries. They are not asking about guns or anything other than the Senatorial runoff. These people are local volunteers. For all the NRA's problems, good old fashioned door to door canvassing to get the vote out is not one of them and should be applauded.

NRA is sending field people out to canvas for GOP in the runoff. Tom Gresham confirmed this on his Gun Talk radio show last Sunday.

It won't be the full-court press they can usually mount, but there will be NRA volunteers and field reps out there.

Still more useful than GOA's letter writing campaigns though.

Back
Top Bottom