• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

"Cap" to cover ar15 trigger

alnen

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
231   0
Reaction score
I'm looking for something to fit into the ar15 trigger guard to cover the trigger. Something like a cap that will pop off if you push it from the other side. I'll attach a pic to give you an idea of what I'm looking for, minus the locking mechanism. If this doesn't exist, does anyone here have the capability to make one? Thanks!

Attachments

• AR15main.jpg
    AR15main.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 37
What's the purpose? If you don't want it to lock, I assume it's not to make the rifle inoperable. The safety should be enough to ensure there's not a negligent discharge, when used appropriately. More info would help.

Any type of firearm 'safety' devices are designed to be used on an UNLOADED gun. To do otherwise would be an accident, waiting to happen. If there are concerns about an unauthorized person(& children) accessing a firearm, the guns need to be locked away.

Any type of firearm 'safety' devices are designed to be used on an UNLOADED gun. To do otherwise would be an accident, waiting to happen. If there are concerns about an unauthorized person(or children) accessing a firearm, the guns need to be locked away.
Side note: are you implying that children are not “persons”?

Back
Top Bottom