• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Captain ... prayers needed!!

This kind of news is the worst of the worst.

I cannot imagine what you are going through but I pray our Lord gives you comfort in the decisions you have to make.

Also prayers for a quick recovery for your love.

I am sorry for both in this instance and hope your girl does well, BUT, there is no way I would put my dog down for one bite, no matter how bad it was.
I am sure there are circumstances not known to me, but no way I would put a friend down. I hope there other alternatives.

There are circumstances you don’t know. I’m not in the place to explain, but this has to happen and I’m ****ing devastated.

I am sorry for both in this instance and hope your girl does well, BUT, there is no way I would put my dog down for one bite, no matter how bad it was.
I am sure there are circumstances not known to me, but no way I would put a friend down. I hope there other alternatives.

Thank you though.

I'm sorry my friend but you have clearly made the right decision. Irregardless of your attachment to the dog. Some risks , especially when they involve our loved ones aren't acceptable. My wife and I went through a similar situation years ago.

Back
Top Bottom