• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Car Insurance on female teen. Holy ****

Rzr570

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
4   0
Reaction score
I knew that it wasn't going to be cheap, but F me... almost $300/ month on a car that's barely worth 3K. Man, insurance has gotten ridiculous. Between the bump in insurance and a new sled for the old lady.... I'm now gonna be shedding an additional $1K a month. Oh well, can't take it with I presume. Off to the liquor cabinet. Rant over

I know what you mean. And GA is one of the highest auto insurance states in the country. When I see new drivers riding around in New or nearly new cars it baffles me how their parents do it. Full coverage on a new driver?! No thanks.

I know what you mean. And GA is one of the highest auto insurance states in the country. When I see new drivers riding around in New or nearly new cars it baffles me how their parents do it. Full coverage on a new driver?! No thanks.
I hope he doesnt have full coverage on a 3k car.

Agree man. My daughter is already b___ching about her sled compared to her friends. Kids driving 40K rides is beyond my comprehension. My first ride was a 74 Ford Maverick and I was happy to just have wheels. Some people will do anything just to be liked by their kids... that's not my job

That seems high unless she has her own policy. My boy adds about 240 a month to my policy but he has 1 at fault accident and the 240 gives him liability on his F150, liability in my 2012 Civic, full coverage in my wifes EcoBoost escape and full coverage in my 4X4 Turbo Diesel F250.

Yeah. Allstate, 18 year old female , all the classes , etc for lower rates . 2007 Prius , $ 440 a month ! Allstate sucks , but can’t change !

Who you with , cause I’d be happy with that !

I bought my 17-year-old daughter a new 2018 Altima. Insurance went from 1500 every 6 months to 4000. I changed a bunch of crap to get it to 3000 every 6 months. 2 months later some ****ing **** ran a stop sign causing my daughter to hit her @ 23 mph and total the beautiful blue Altima. The other person was cited and my daughter was also cited. My daughter followed her GPS down a one-way street that turned into a two way after the intersection. The other person was faulted for the accident. The stupid bitch is demanding a jury trial on the running a stop sign ticket. The woman that ran the stop sign was insanely belligerent the night of the accident. My insurance paid for most of the Altima. I did not buy gap insurance. :crazy: A month later I bought my daughter a 2017 Altima with 36000 miles. A base model. The insurance went down $46 for 6 months. Although I am sure the ticket will cause it to go up. I told my girl if you get in a wreck in this one you will be driving a 1994 F250. .. .. .
At least I only have to pay for cosmetology college instead of a 4-year university.

I pay 20k a year for car+home+health insurance. :ballchain: I could have an awesome house on the lake.

Agree man. My daughter is already b___ching about her sled compared to her friends. Kids driving 40K rides is beyond my comprehension. My first ride was a 74 Ford Maverick and I was happy to just have wheels. Some people will do anything just to be liked by their kids... that's not my job
she if she likes no car at all.

Yeah. Allstate, 18 year old female , all the classes , etc for lower rates . 2007 Prius , $ 440 a month ! Allstate sucks , but can’t change !

Wow, that's $5,280 a year.....a 2007 Prius can't be worth much more than that??? I'm going to be hurting next year....I have one with a learner's license now!!!

Back
Top Bottom