• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Car Insurance on female teen. Holy ****

Yeah. Allstate, 18 year old female , all the classes , etc for lower rates . 2007 Prius , $ 440 a month ! Allstate sucks , but can’t change !

Who you with , cause I’d be happy with that !
You are getting robbed unless she has a bad driving record. Seriously

Yeah. Allstate, 18 year old female , all the classes , etc for lower rates . 2007 Prius , $ 440 a month ! Allstate sucks , but can’t change !

Who you with , cause I’d be happy with that !

Is that liability only? Really not worth it to fully insure a 6K car.

The car she drives
State fawm would not insure me when I was 19 on a Mustang GT. I told those mother ****ers I would NEVER do business with them as long as I live. I have not.
90% of the rate is due to new driver...

Agree man. My daughter is already b___ching about her sled compared to her friends. Kids driving 40K rides is beyond my comprehension. My first ride was a 74 Ford Maverick and I was happy to just have wheels. Some people will do anything just to be liked by their kids... that's not my job
My first car was a 76 Audi Fox 2 door. You'd have to Google image it since I'm sure they're all gone. I would have LOVED a Maverick! When I had just gotten my license my mom asked if I wanted a 63 Chevy 2 that my stepbrother didn't want. I was all " Hell yeah I want that Chevy 2 !" I was thinking how cool I would be in that ride with some Cragars or Centerlines on it. Then they brought it to me and it had 2 doors too many. Oh it was awful! Somewhere between an old woman's Piggly Wiggly car and a Tijuana Taxi. And they acted like I was SO wrong for not wanting it.

Back
Top Bottom