• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Car Show in Dawsonville TODAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to see you and the missus today DinkyDau DinkyDau !

I am glad I ran into you and your son!! Man he looks a foot taller, good looking young man..The heat and walk wore me out early. Went down and looked at the 69 SS 396, and had to start back..Damn near took every thing I had to make it to the truck, I was spent...I did stop due to that burgundy 55 2 door in front of the Tavern...Very Nice!! Got back to Ellijay and stopped at that 55 I told you about. He wanted 45K and said he was told by someone that looked at it last night, that it was worth 80 to 100k..I left and chuckled all the way back up my Mountain..Great seeing Y'all.

IMG_1615.JPG
IMG_1616.JPG
IMG_1617.JPG
IMG_1619.JPG
IMG_1620.JPG
IMG_1621.JPG

best paint on the Rivera fo sho,barracuda was perfect,but that tubbed duster with the BIG hemi was bad to the damn bone.was running 31x18's under that,has to drop the rearend from the suspension to get wheels and tires off

best paint on the Rivera fo sho,barracuda was perfect,but that tubbed duster with the BIG hemi was bad to the damn bone.was running 31x18's under that,has to drop the rearend from the suspension to get wheels and tires off
Yes sir, that Duster was crazy! They fired it up while I was there and man o'man did that thing hit a lick!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom