• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Car wreck

That is bad news. Glad she's OK. You're in for a long battle, but don't let them take advantage of you. Took my Dad a year to get compensated for his, but he got what he wanted. Which would just replace the used car at the time of the accident. The problem was that cars had gone up so much more
Definitely so. I really think we are lucky in a sense that we have another vehicle, and she isn’t hurt. It is just a big ass hassle and a wrecked car is always worth less…even after repairs. Plus the time and aggravation of it all !

Vehicles can be replaced, lives can't! Glad she isn't hurt, and I would be pissed too. Is she still there? Make sure law is involved ASAP and tell her don't discuss Anything with the other party other than insurance information

Vehicles can be replaced, lives can't! Glad she isn't hurt, and I would be pissed too. Is she still there? Make sure law is involved ASAP and tell her don't discuss Anything with the other party other than insurance information
Thanks Arc…. She was just on the phone and said the cop handled everything, the guy that hit her was really nice and owned up to fault. She said the policeman wrote him the ticket, she didn’t know what for. Probably failure to yield. Said the guy was very apologetic and as nice as could be about it, was very concerned she wasn’t hurt and all. Said they had Travelers insurance which is good I think. We have State Farm.
She says the Jeep is drivable but something is slightly rubbing. She is not far away so I am waiting on them to get done and her to get here.

Thanks Arc…. She was just on the phone and said the cop handled everything, the guy that hit her was really nice and owned up to fault. She said the policeman wrote him the ticket, she didn’t know what for. Probably failure to yield. Said the guy was very apologetic and as nice as could be about it, was very concerned she wasn’t hurt and all. Said they had Travelers insurance which is good I think. We have State Farm.
She says the Jeep is drivable but something is slightly rubbing. She is not far away so I am waiting on them to get done and her to get here.
Yes sir. Oh awesome good deal. You know how most folks are today gotta watch your back out there!

Back
Top Bottom