• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Car wreck

Thank you all !
I appreciate y’all letting me vent and giving advice. On not only this but all the crap I have been involved in this last couple of weeks. It has been brutal and the ODT has made it a little more bearable.
You folks here are truly a great brotherhood , I am proud to be part of !

Damn just Damn 41. Prayers up
It’s getting to where I wonder what I done to piss off the Gods ! Lol.
Seems like I am getting the rotten end of the deal and I feel like I don’t deserve it - lol.
But we will pull through, always do. The Mrs and I are strong - we can handle this stuff.
Having friends that understand and let me vent makes it a little more bearable though .

I need to find a good old witch doctor or something to remove this temporary curse that I seem to have caught this last 6mos-1yr …..lol. It seem that everything has come to settle in at once almost.
They say the lord Jesus doesn’t give you any more than you can’t handle….but lately I wonder !! Lol.
I gotta figure out what i need to do to settle the tide of crap that has been coming my way lately !!

I feel almost as if I am doing nothing but putting out fires and bitching lately ! Lol. This crap has to change ….

Praying for Gods Blessings and Peace for you both! She will probably be sore tomorrow!
Thanks. Yeah I wanted her to go get checked but she said she felt fine . She and I both have had a few accidents and know what it’s like so she says she is fine, I believe it. I still would have felt better but can’t make her do squat she don’t wanna do . :)

Back
Top Bottom