• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Car wreck

Glad to hear the wife is ok. You'll get your chance to help by keeping up with the paperwork, insurance, adjuster, lawyers etc. Just make sure they don't rush you and you get a fair deal.

Glad to hear the wife is ok. You'll get your chance to help by keeping up with the paperwork, insurance, adjuster, lawyers etc. Just make sure they don't rush you and you get a fair deal.
Thanks. Yeah, this was the Grand Cherokee that I inherited from my mother a few years back. It’s a 2015 and doesn’t even have 25k miles on it . Immaculate. I have let my wife drive it , she deserved it more than me.
My mom bought it and drove to church and grocery store.

Oh Man... Dang!!!!
WOW...

I am so glad that she is OK! It is like my Mom used to say "let go the rings and keep the fingers..." - Car somehow will come again.

Did she filed a police report? to get the Moron's insurance to cover repair or another car?
Oh yeah ….absolutely. We are covered by State Farm also so I know they will take care of stuff and screw with getting even with the other insurance. It will go to body shop probably early next week.
She will get a rental while they repair too. Even though we have other cars.

Thanks brother…. I am just wondering what the flock I or we did to deserve such karma !! Lol
I know it’s just that “crap happens”. I am just glad she isn’t hurt really….cars can be fixed/replaced. But what a friggin’ hassle !
it’s not karma. Unfortunately bad things happen to good people. I am glad she is okay.

it’s not karma. Unfortunately bad things happen to good people. I am glad she is okay.
Sometimes when things pile on in such a short time frame like what’s been going on with me/us….it makes you wonder ! Lol.
I get it though….it is just that sometimes stuff happens, then sometimes a lot of stuff happens. Then a lot of stuff seems to happen all at once !! That’s what is going on now with me/us. Everything seems to be coming at us all at one time here lately .
Not that I am too dumb to see it could be a hell of a lot worse ! I know this , believe me ! We have been lucky so far that stuff hasn’t been really worse than it has .

Back
Top Bottom