• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Car

Matt VanDivner

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
23   0
Reaction score
So as I've made post before the move is going great only problem is my only vehicle is currently immobile. If anyone is selling a car for cheap or works on cars and can give me advice or anything it would be greatly appreciated. It drove fine to work and the transmission started to slip I put transmission fluid in it got to work and parked it. By the time I went to leave reverse was completely gone. Someone made a complaint about my car a few days earlier and then all this happened. I'm a bit paranoid but I feel like someone did something to my car.

What model of car?
I believe it's the Ford Focus he's trying to trade in another post.

I believe it's the Ford Focus he's trying to trade in another post.
No way.. he wouldn’t trade a torn up car on the odt! Must the a second car..

No way.. he wouldn’t trade a torn up car on the odt! Must the a second car..
In all fairness, he has mentioned the issues in his ad. If I was in a position to help I would. At some point we all fall on our fair share of hard times. Nice to have a hand reach out in fellowship when it's actually needed.

I wasn't actually looking to trade out right for a functioning vehicle I'd add cash lol it's a very sought after car especially the 2.3 litre zx3 one of the best motors Ford ever made. Someone with more money than me could fix it and make good money off it. I just don't have 4 grand.

In all fairness, he has mentioned the issues in his ad. If I was in a position to help I would. At some point we all fall on our fair share of hard times. Nice to have a hand reach out in fellowship when it's actually needed.
Thanks man and yeah I love this community and people have reached out with vehicles they're selling for a great price this post was more of a shot in the dark lol

Thanks man and yeah I love this community and people have reached out with vehicles they're selling for a great price this post was more of a shot in the dark lol
Check this ad out. Tie rods are a lot easier fix than a trans.

Can't go wrong with Toyota guts.

Back
Top Bottom