• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Carhartt or Duluth Trading?

I've never tried any Duluth Trading stuff admittedly. It's hard to imagine clothes any tougher than Carhartt though. I have a Carhartt jacket that I got in high school. Not a single tear or stich out of place. Same goes for the coveralls I've had for about ten years.

What do you do for work? Duluth has some really good stuff but it ain't cheap. Buy once cry once.
Like someone else said, I have a carhartt coat that's 25years old and still the first one I grab when it's nasty outside.
Outdoor work. I spend my money on Carhartt. Just wondered if I was missing anything.

I will forever hate Duluth trading co marketing team. Their catalog is awful and they don't have enough locations. Not even one in Duluth. (Kidding)I buy carhartt but would probably buy more DTC if they had one closer and I could handle the stuff. Don't know who would want to buy anything off their online or catalog pictures. Absolutely the worst form of advertising I can think of, they are paying someone to make a picture of the clothes instead of just having a picture of the clothes... effing baffles me

im a huge duluth trading fan. everything ive bought from them has been amazing. and you can score some great deals if you watch their website for overlapping deals and free shipping. ive never bought at full price lol.

i had a pair of pants from them loose its zipper and they gave me full store credit to get another pair. i had no reciept and was not in thier system as a customer.

just do NOT use fabric softener. they will shrink up a bit. specially the pants.

Back
Top Bottom