• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Carhartt's mandatory vaccination program

You went full tin foil on that one. Go try to apply for nursing school. You will quickly find there is still a massive waiting list and they only take the top candidates every year. There has been a shortage of workers for the past decade, this is nothing new.
I dont agree with mandates and all that but hospitals are privately owned and can do as they please. They aint hurting for money to pay nurses and doctors either.
Our government cant correctly run a postage service, you think they could manage healthcare?
Like 95% take out tax money to operate. That’s not really “privately owned”

Seems like a reasonable policy to me,
especially if the company offers health insurance as one of its employee benefits.

Even if they don't, Carhart has a legitimate business interest in having employees that are less likely to get Covid and will have less serious symptoms (and miss less work due to sick days) if they happen to catch it anyway.

As a customer, I want Carhartt fully staffed and their workers at their stations, not home sick or in the hospital, so that when I place an order it gets filled and sent to me on time.

(Of course that also means I don't want Carhartt to fire its employees who refused to get jabbed, since that would also create a shortage of workers manning their posts...)

The company I work for has almost 5,000 employees in states all across the nation and they donated money to legal efforts to stop the mandate. I’m proud of them for the stand they took! They have encouraged us to get the vaccine and even offered incentives but have always stated that such an act should never be government mandated.

Doesn’t make any difference to me
I am capable of separating the art from the artist.

I like their product and will continue to buy it .

None of my concern since I don’t work for them.

What bothers me about carhartt is most or all of their stuff is now made in China reducing their costs by 75% but they didn’t bother to lower the price 75%

Doesn’t make any difference to me
I am capable of separating the art from the artist.

I like their product and will continue to buy it .

None of my concern since I don’t work for them.

What bothers me about carhartt is most or all of their stuff is now made in China reducing their costs by 75% but they didn’t bother to lower the price 75%
So the fact they use Communist labor but won't lower the price bothers you, yet the fact they enact Communist edicts on their US based work force does not bother you?

Back
Top Bottom