• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Carmax is such a waste of time and money.

I let them tow it and that's my mistake. Still I have no idea how this crap happened. I had planned on grabbing a contract lawyer but I'm on the road 6 days a week at the least and just don't have the time to deal with it really. I went and singed the return papers for a 100% money return and besides waiting a month for it. it's done. I fell defeated but whatever. I'll find another one.
Why does it matter if they towed it? If it belongs to you, how on Earth do they have the right not to return it?

CarMax has a 30 day will fix anything that goes wrong, maybe your particular CarMax is the problem. I have purchased and sold several car from CarMax and they have always bent over backwards to accommodate me

CarMax has a 30 day will fix anything that goes wrong, maybe your particular CarMax is the problem. I have purchased and sold several car from CarMax and they have always bent over backwards to accommodate me
I guess when they can't source a engine your out of luck. I had it two days so registration hadn't been processed. I was sol.

Maybe calling carmax HQ will help get it fixed and back on the roasold.
I singed the return papers sunday. It was a want, not a need. I'm still genuinely confused and pissed, just not worth my time anymore. I did everything I could besides hiring a lawyer, spoke to a few but just don't have the time to fight it.

Like I stated in another thread I work at a new car dealership, we can’t get engines from manufacture, aftermarket, junkyard we have no loners enterprise has no rentals not much we can do

Back
Top Bottom