• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Carolina Run and Gun - Aug 4th

Scores are up send me a PM and I can get them to you. Also i forgot your name sorry
I forgot yours to. Mine is Joe Woods. No worries. Nice meeting you though. Looking forward to next month’s match.

Just checked the scores. Looks like first stage killed me. I got a lot of penalties on that one for crossing lines. First time ever, so learned a lot. Stage 2 looked good, happy with that. Stage 3 wasn’t bad (having never shot pins). Lots of room to improve.

I forgot yours to. Mine is Joe Woods. No worries. Nice meeting you though. Looking forward to next month’s match.

Just checked the scores. Looks like first stage killed me. I got a lot of penalties on that one for crossing lines. First time ever, so learned a lot. Stage 2 looked good, happy with that. Stage 3 wasn’t bad (having never shot pins). Lots of room to improve.

Good job the first match is always a learning experience as long as you came away with stuff you now know you need to work on your next match will be awesome.

I am Travis B.

Progress update;

Just got home from the gym training for this event up at 4am to hit the treadmill 3 times a week I am 6 weeks with zero alchohol (that's a big deal I love beer) my 4 mile time 38 minutes flat. I try and beatvmy time by 15 seconds everytime I run but I smashed it by a 1:48 also I had lost right under 20lbs for the last run & gun at riverbend I am now down an additional 11 pounds on top of that weighing in right now at 206lbs . Next week i start running in all my gear i will be toting in the Run & Gun.

With my rifle I have been going out to riverbend once a week after work to learn my hold overs at 2 3 4 & 5 meters. The more I shoot my rifle the more I love it and am glad I choose it.

You guys doing anything to get ready you seeing any progress?

Back
Top Bottom