• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Carolina Run and Gun - Aug 4th

Progress update;

Just got home from the gym training for this event up at 4am to hit the treadmill 3 times a week I am 6 weeks with zero alchohol (that's a big deal I love beer) my 4 mile time 38 minutes flat. I try and beatvmy time by 15 seconds everytime I run but I smashed it by a 1:48 also I had lost right under 20lbs for the last run & gun at riverbend I am now down an additional 11 pounds on top of that weighing in right now at 206lbs . Next week i start running in all my gear i will be toting in the Run & Gun.

With my rifle I have been going out to riverbend once a week after work to learn my hold overs at 2 3 4 & 5 meters. The more I shoot my rifle the more I love it and am glad I choose it.

You guys doing anything to get ready you seeing any progress?

That’s good stuff Travis.

Haven’t been to the range in the last couple of weekends due to family stuff. I am going this weekend to shoot uspsa match and then work on some rifle stuff. Swapped barrels so it’s a rezero for me. Then working on the holdovers same as you 2,3,4,5.

Workouts have been about the same for me. Usually 5, 5, 8-10 plus everyday core and strength stuff. I’m going to do a long gear run this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom