• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Carolina Run N Gun

Interesting that 1st and 2nd place were 18th and 20th in the run out of 62. (edit) Accuracy is king

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Actually I see there was 62 total.
The only thing in saw that makes me nervous is the 100 yard standing 66% ipsc after a run. But I've got a good trigga....

Yup. I have been running outside in the cold, kitted up, just for April. Now I am just the strange guy in my neighborhood.
I hope you yelled "Wolverines!!!" whenever you saw someone looking at you lol.

There's Rockcastle in March but it filled up in the first couple hours of opening and I've been waitlisted for months.

Actually I see there was 62 total.
The only thing in saw that makes me nervous is the 100 yard standing 66% ipsc after a run. But I've got a good trigga....

Sean Murphy is a heck of a shot though. One of the best I’ve seen. His shooting scores about can’t be touched. Yes, to do well, you need to be able to shoot really good, like blow everyone else away, run really fast and shoot decent, or do well at both.

It’s a heck of a lot of fun. Best time you’ll ever have with some really cool people. Most of which will be ex or active sf type people at the bigger events.

Sean Murphy is a heck of a shot though. One of the best I’ve seen. His shooting scores about can’t be touched. Yes, to do well, you need to be able to shoot really good, like blow everyone else away, run really fast and shoot decent, or do well at both.

It’s a heck of a lot of fun. Best time you’ll ever have with some really cool people. Most of which will be ex or active sf type people at the bigger events.
I have no delusions about winning it thats for sure.

Back
Top Bottom