• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Carolina Run N Gun

Hey guys, I just found this thread and am here to say that RnG truly the shooting event that pushes all my buttons and gets me fired up on all cylinders. I discovered the Heartbreak 10k RnG in KY Feb '18 and I have run 5 events since!

Both Carolina RnGs are definitely cancelled but 'The Gun Run' is the first event at its location but will be supported by long standing Match Directors and ROs. I think they are focusing on pulling together sponsors, ROs, materials, etc from the other carolina events and the event page is not the highest priority. Keep in mind the Registration date is 3/30/19. 9 am I think.

I'll be RO-ing the RBGC 5k last weekend of August and hope to see you all there.

And yes a little weight goes a long way. Just remember that the weight on your shoulders from DNFing due to ammo shortage will far outweight the burden of carrying 1 more mag....

Hey guys, I just found this thread and am here to say that RnG truly the shooting event that pushes all my buttons and gets me fired up on all cylinders. I discovered the Heartbreak 10k RnG in KY Feb '18 and I have run 5 events since!

Both Carolina RnGs are definitely cancelled but 'The Gun Run' is the first event at its location but will be supported by long standing Match Directors and ROs. I think they are focusing on pulling together sponsors, ROs, materials, etc from the other carolina events and the event page is not the highest priority. Keep in mind the Registration date is 3/30/19. 9 am I think.

I'll be RO-ing the RBGC 5k last weekend of August and hope to see you all there.

And yes a little weight goes a long way. Just remember that the weight on your shoulders from DNFing due to ammo shortage will far outweight the burden of carrying 1 more mag....
The RBGC is not open for registration yet correct? I have tentative plans to do this event

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Yes, registration is in may (idk date yet) but registration will most likely be on practiscore. FB is just the most central way to find info as most events don't have dedicated websites. MDs usually give teasers of CoF (course of Fire) and glimpses into what sponsors are providing to the prize tables. All the official info is posted to practiscore and emailed to competitors before the match though.

Back
Top Bottom