• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Carry ammo question

Notice at the end of that write up it says to do your own testing. One ammo will work good in one gun but totally different in another gun. So getting advice from other gun owners with same caliber is really not productive. Do the test yourself and then there will leave no room for doubt. Beside how much could a couple issues of news papers and square of denim out of an old pair of jeans you can't fit in anymore. Maybe three bucks at most.

Not a thing. Copper is much softer than the ordnance steel that they make barrels out of.
This is correct. You are shooting copper jacketed rounds anyway. Like I said though is it looks like with all the aggressive angles and sharp edges it could present a problem in some guns with failing to feed. I may not but it certainly looks like it would. It's a wicked looking bitch thought I will give it that.

This is correct. You are shooting copper jacketed rounds anyway. Like I said though is it looks like with all the aggressive angles and sharp edges it could present a problem in some guns with failing to feed. I may not but it certainly looks like it would. It's a wicked looking ***** thought I will give it that.

I would kind of like to see just how much lint, threads, dirt, oil, dust accumilates in the jagged hollow point after carrying the ammo for awhile.
might look like you shot a big old pillow if you ever had to use the stuff.

I would kind of like to see just how much lint, threads, dirt, oil, dust accumilates in the jagged hollow point after carrying the ammo for awhile.
even if you intentionally packed the business end with pocket lint and bubble gum and cooked it to let it get hard, at the velocities we're talking about. I'd bet that the ammunition would still function as advertised.

That round is designed to function 100% when plugged with clothing, intermediate barrier materials, etc. Pocket lint and toe jam ain't gonna effect it.

Back
Top Bottom