• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Carry concealed at the airport

I`m curious. Why does a person go to the airport and GO INSIDE if they are not going to fly anywhere? I take and also pick up people sometimes, but I never go inside the doors. I let them deal with their bags. I no longer fly. I ain`t going anywhere I can`t drive to for the rest of my life, unless it`s an emergency or I win an African safari. I ain`t dealing with TSA. AIN`T GOING ANYWHERE UNARMED. Ain`t gonna be stuck in an aluminum tube between a liberal and a drunk. Or beside of a brat kid. Been there. Done all that. Only way I`ll fly is Space-A in a military transport.
I won't fly anymore either. Even if I Did win a trip-for any reason to anywhere-I'd sell if for cash. Before 9/11, the tsa and the Communist Act I used to love going to the airport, it was just fun. Picking someone up or the few flights I took myself, I just enjoyed walking around looking at the place, riding the transport and just getting the "experience" of the place. Now I just see it more as a open prison. No thanks.

I won't fly anymore either. Even if I Did win a trip-for any reason to anywhere-I'd sell if for cash. Before 9/11, the tsa and the Communist Act I used to love going to the airport, it was just fun. Picking someone up or the few flights I took myself, I just enjoyed walking around looking at the place, riding the transport and just getting the "experience" of the place. Now I just see it more as a open prison. No thanks.
I used to fly a lot when I was a kid when my Dad worked for Delta. But I haven't been inside a plane since 1973, I've dropped off & picked up a bunch of folks before 9/11 and a few post 9/11. The last time I was there was right after Easter weekend four years ago. My Daughter-in-law's Dad died suddenly, I took my wife and watched her go through security so she could fly to N.Y. for the funeral and picked her up when she got back. I stayed here to take care of my dog and my Son & Daughter-in-law's dogs. I'm their designated sitter for my Granddogs, probably the closest I'll ever get to having Grandkids. lol! But at least they're easy to take care of, they never back talk, they eat all their food, I don't have to change diapers and they're ALWAYS happy to see me even if I just go out on the porch for a smoke and come back inside 5 minutes later. Lol!

I used to fly a lot when I was a kid when my Dad worked for Delta. But I haven't been inside a plane since 1973, I've dropped off & picked up a bunch of folks before 9/11 and a few post 9/11. The last time I was there was right after Easter weekend four years ago. My Daughter-in-law's Dad died suddenly, I took my wife and watched her go through security so she could fly to N.Y. for the funeral and picked her up when she got back. I stayed here to take care of my dog and my Son & Daughter-in-law's dogs. I'm their designated sitter for my Granddogs, probably the closest I'll ever get to having Grandkids. lol! But at least they're easy to take care of, they never back talk, they eat all their food, I don't have to change diapers and they're ALWAYS happy to see me even if I just go out on the porch for a smoke and come back inside 5 minutes later. Lol!
Just hard to beat a dogs attributes and attitude! :laugh:

I`m curious. Why does a person go to the airport and GO INSIDE if they are not going to fly anywhere? I take and also pick up people sometimes, but I never go inside the doors. I let them deal with their bags. I no longer fly. I ain`t going anywhere I can`t drive to for the rest of my life, unless it`s an emergency or I win an African safari. I ain`t dealing with TSA. AIN`T GOING ANYWHERE UNARMED. Ain`t gonna be stuck in an aluminum tube between a liberal and a drunk. Or beside of a brat kid. Been there. Done all that. Only way I`ll fly is Space-A in a military transport.

I have picked up my son's grandma many times and it is just courtesy to her to help her with her bags.
and i'm ALWAYS armed as well.

Back
Top Bottom