• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Carry concealed fixed blade for self defense?

BigMike

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
232   0
Reaction score
I recently started carrying one and love it. Anyone else in the crowd do the same? If so, what is it? Mine is a cold steel daggar with the best sheath I have found on a knife as of lately. Simple kydex with a large ulti-clip.

I recently started carrying one and love it. Anyone else in the crowd do the same? If so, what is it? Mine is a cold steel daggar with the best sheath I have found on a knife as of lately. Simple kydex with a large ulti-clip.
Pics

Baby, if it comes down to me having to use a knife of any kind to defend myself - I'll tell right now - I may as well use it on myself.

And that's why I always carry a firearm.

I do always carry a cheap OTF knife in my other pocket along with a flashlight.

Maybe....
ESEE 4.jpg

I have a few types of neck knives i carry. Small blades but sharp and thick enough to get the job done. Then i have some decent pocket knives i carry, usually in the back pocket, for utility purposes.

Whem it comes to using the knife, you can assume your out of ammo and in trouble still because you already beaten one of them with your pistol and it is gone somehow, you probably grappling at that point and in a hold of somesort, so grab your blade and stab the crap out of the SOB a hundred times or so.....then onto the next one!! :cool: Lol.

Back
Top Bottom