• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Carry concealed fixed blade for self defense?

@Hunkkerdown I agree and was having good clean fun with you. As with most on here I’m sure when possible to carry he/she has a firearm. If not possible a good blade is a very good defense tool to have just as a good light. There is very rare occasions that all I can tote is a knife, and I’m glad to have it.

Wouldn't you rather stab someone with bullets?
555cumonnow.jpg

Always carry a pocket knife, feel naked without it. Mostly I carry a pistol, but at work it has to stay in the truck lest I scare the customers (as I am working inside their house, bad idea,) but I have a fixed blade that I can keep on which doesn’t raise any alarms since I work with duct work. When I’m out and about I have my ccw. I’ve carried a Benchmade Infidel a few times, but it’s mostly a conversation piece since it’s hard to get out a pocket knife in a relatively quick manner.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 48
Always carry a pocket knife, feel naked without it. Mostly I carry a pistol, but at work it has to stay in the truck lest I scare the customers (as I am working inside their house, bad idea,) but I have a fixed blade that I can keep on which doesn’t raise any alarms since I work with duct work. When I’m out and about I have my ccw. I’ve carried a Benchmade Infidel a few times, but it’s mostly a conversation piece since it’s hard to get out a pocket knife in a relatively quick manner.
But yeah, I’m never without a knife...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 49
Nope-got this here tattoo though. Saves me the troble of lugging a big fixed blade and didnt cost as much as a black n grey sleeve with spiders and skulls and stuff.

Anyone tries muggin me Ill show em and ask if theyre sure about that.

3D5F5254-E2C5-4D71-8164-BC15418DFAE3.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom