• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Carry medical gear!!!

Attachments

• 730C3505-D04F-48C4-99D9-675DF943F7F6.jpeg
    730C3505-D04F-48C4-99D9-675DF943F7F6.jpeg
    48.7 KB · Views: 10
So I just got back from being out and about today. This is what is ON ME. I took it off and snapped pic. This gives ya idea of stuff to carry and that ya dont have to wear oversized close or attire that screams “tactical Timmy” haha

It’s all about right gear and how to stow it. Below is a pic of what I have on me concealed (medical/weaponry). I will ad this is NOT AT ALL cumbersome or in the way or impedes mobility. I can work, run, play with this get up all day.View attachment 4555946View attachment 4555947

Most the medical is in the ankle med kit but also in discreet pockets in the jeans that are flex fabric and gusseted crotch for a super comfy and mobile fit and feel.

For some this is “way to much” and others (but very few probably) “not enough” but I’m always up for tweaking and altering my loadout for edc. It’s really a mindset and paradigm. A software and not only hardware issue

The items will cover a good portion of trauma injuries and it’s not something I gotta run get from a vehicle or something. When you or someone needs it, ya need it now.
#bloodbelongsinthebody

I’m of the mindset of “if ya gonna carry to poke holes in the bad guys, carry items to plug holes in the good ones”
Sounds like Duluth trading double flex ballroom jeans ?

Back
Top Bottom