• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Carry Question - Private property carry

man I wish you the best, be careful watch you back. if you have a gun you can carry it at your home. like i am moving in with my dad and step mom and she hates guns, guess what I am carrying my 44 special with me at all times, what she don,t know won,t hurt her,out of sight out of mind.:)

Last edited:
Gentlemen, I had an encounter with some LEO at the complex tonight. My GF met with them in secret as others cam to the complex to investigate an anonymous report filed by one of her friends. Associates of the apartment above me causing the problems were tampering with my GF's car. I am writing on here in case anything happens to me or my fiance tonight to have witnesses to my personal report of the possibility of danger to my person. I pray the morning comes with out incident. Thank you for all of your support and help in solving this problem. We have been advised by police officers to continue making reports in the area and should violence happen to call them immediately but do as much as we humanly can to protect each other up to and including lethal engagements should anything happen. We are making a full and detailed report to the land lord tomorrow in junction with our police report.

sounds like the making of DEATH WISH part 5

If that was were the case vanguard charlie bronson would have already taken care of business.
I am watching my six close and keeping an eye out. The thing that pushed me over the edge is people dicking around near other peoples vehicles, I could care less about them tossing things at my door or toking up when they want but mess with something of value and you cross a very big line. Vangaurd, I hope things work out in the move but I am now running through the steps to get the carry license here in lowndes county. The only thing that worries me is that I am heading home in about three weeks for three weeks to see my little bro graduate. A lot of damage can be done to property in three weeks.

Back
Top Bottom