• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cash

Going to buy 5 more 1oz silver rounds tomorrow. So I had to get the cash today . The shop I buy from locally doesn't even have a card terminal. Cash ONLY! And I completely understand. They run thin profit margins and credit/debit fees would eat most of that profit up. Plus this way, nobody knows I bought it.
Where do you buy? Macon? WR?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220416-083308.png
    Screenshot_20220416-083308.png
    142.7 KB · Views: 4
I'm partial to using cards and electronic payments for everything but keeping about $100 in smaller denominations on me has proved to be beneficial many times. If I had a family to be responsible for, I would probably keep more. We're at a point now where being financially rigid will bite you in the rear. Having said that, I know I need to level my bartering skills.

Yall keep on advocating for that plastic money. That's exactly what they want you to do. Government schools have brainwashed a cashless society into the heads of kids for 20 or more years. Just think on that a while.
Yall gonna miss it when it's gone, and the reality sets in. That's a fact.
There's a good reason that the words "In God we trust" is printed on US currency.
When is the last time you saw that phrase on your card?

I used to carry cash, but now I have a credit card and get miles. Me and wife took round trip to Alaska for free. I pay it off each month.

Yall keep on advocating for that plastic money. That's exactly what they want you to do. Government schools have brainwashed a cashless society into the heads of kids for 20 or more years. Just think on that a while.
Yall gonna miss it when it's gone, and the reality sets in. That's a fact.
There's a good reason that the words "In God we trust" is printed on US currency.
When is the last time you saw that phrase on your card?

I literally get paid to use plastic money. Why wouldn't I? No one here is advocating to go a cashless society.

Back
Top Bottom