• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Casualty of the rental bidness...

dog vs cat.jpg

Unfortunately, we can't take him at this time as we are providing 24/7 home hospice for our father and daycare for our 5 year old grand daughter. SWMBO is concerned about introducing a new cat at this time.

https://www.shotvet.com/

have you not heard of shot vet. Saved me $$$$$$$

Yes: 2 cats to the vet for annual shots and check up at Coastal Cat Clinic on St Simons: $408 and change. comes out to around $20/lb...some expensive cat meat. To add insult to injury, it is a 150 mile round trip from Deliverance to St Simons. We could have gone to the vet in Jesup, for about $100, and a 30 mile round trip, but nooooooooo. Our cats are truly upper-crust.

I like my cats, but my position was to just get them a rabies shot, and if they died or disappeared, I would get her some new ones. That did not go over well either.

Yes in my neighborhood as the old ones died,I would purchase from the kids all they wanted was money.as long as you keep all rented you ok.just have to accept the fact they gonna tear it up.
Yeah I have learned from watching my landlord that 1 or 2 or even 3 rentals will drive you insane and broke. But when you get to around half a dozen and up it starts to pay off. But to ME it's still not worth it. It would piss me off real bad to put money into repairs and renovations just to see it get trashed over and over again.
The meth chick that abandoned this kitten finally came back to the house on Houston Lake even though the water is off. She texted Robby and said she ain't moving. So... it's gonna be the hard way.

Back
Top Bottom