• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Catfishin'

You and your son will never forget this and the next time you mention fishing, he will already have gear and himself loaded up, blowing the horn for you to come on we got fish to catch, and fry DAD!!!

Congrats to the young man.

and Thanks for spending time with your son.. Great job DAD, keep up the good work you are doing with him...

Reactions: MRH
You and your son will never forget this and the next time you mention fishing, he will already have gear and himself loaded up, blowing for you to come on we got fish to catch, and fry DAD!!!

Congrats to the young man.

and Thanks for spending time with your son.. Great job DAD, keep up the good work you are doing with him...

You are absolutely right. We go fishing all the time. There is nothing he would rather do. When he isn't fishing he is thinking about it. LOL...We fished for a couple hours this morning, and on the way home, he asked, "can we go fishing tomorrow?" I love it! He has two tackle boxes full of stuff and he will open them up and go through everything in there, everyday. He can't get enough.

He is only 4 years old, believe it or not. I've had him practicing his casts out in the backyard since before he turned 2...I have never seen a child take to fishing like he does. He wants to do everything himself, which is good, but he doesn't want to listen, and that leads to stubbornness. LOL...He fishes in the boat with me, and can cast a Rapala within 6" of the bank every time. 4 years old. I've never seen anything like it.

You are absolutely right. We go fishing all the time. There is nothing he would rather do. When he isn't fishing he is thinking about it. LOL...We fished for a couple hours this morning, and on the way home, he asked, "can we go fishing tomorrow?" I love it! He has two tackle boxes full of stuff and he will open them up and go through everything in there, everyday. He can't get enough.

He is only 4 years old, believe it or not. I've had him practicing his casts out in the backyard since before he turned 2...I have never seen a child take to fishing like he does. He wants to do everything himself, which is good, but he doesn't want to listen, and that leads to stubbornness. LOL...He fishes in the boat with me, and can cast a Rapala within 6" of the bank every time. 4 years old. I've never seen anything like it.

Remember the greatest thing a child can see is the cork go under and disappear in water and then they lite up like a "CHRISTMAS TREE". What a rush of excitement rush into their eyes, what a great emotion to see them enjoy...

Again, Thanks for taking your son fishing...

Reactions: MRH
Back
Top Bottom