• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cats that grow up to be assholes

Korndog

Default rank <2500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
93   0
Reaction score
To my cat experts out there…
My wife and kids want a cat. I don’t have a problem with that, but I have my hesitations…

Growing up (and my whole life) my mom’s always had an indoor cat. During my lifetime, mom’s had 4 cats. (one at a time, and 3 outta 4 died of old age). But 4 outta 4 were assholes. On the flip side, I’ve had many friends whose cats are awesome! I didn’t know awesome cats existed!

Maybe it’s my mom? Lol
Maybe she’s bad at picking the right kitten from the litter?
How do I look at a litter of kittens and tell which one will grow up to be social, friendly and chill? I don’t wanna be stuck with an asshole cat for 15 or 20+ years.

How do I look at a litter of kittens and tell which one will grow up to be friendly and chill? I don’t wanna be stuck with an asshole cat for 15 or 20+ years.
Toss a rabbits foot into the pile of kittens. The one that takes it and doesn't share is the asshole.

My wife and kids want a cat. I don’t have a problem with that, but I have my hesitations…

Growing up (and my whole life) my mom’s always had an indoor cat. During my lifetime, mom’s had 4 cats. (one at a time, and 3 outta 4 died of old age). But 4 outta 4 were assholes. On the flip side, I’ve had many friends whose cats are awesome! I didn’t know awesome cats existed!

Maybe it’s my mom? Lol
How do I look at a litter of kittens and tell which one will grow up to be social, friendly and chill? I don’t wanna be stuck with an asshole cat for 15 or 20+ years.

Easy, get a dog instead.

How do I look at a litter of kittens and tell which one will grow up to be friendly and chill? I don’t wanna be stuck with an asshole cat for 15 or 20+ years.
Seriously though, I have found that most cats take on the personality traits of their humans. Give any kitten lots of attention and play time and that kitten will most likely not be an asshole.

None of my cats are assholes, but one is a real ****head. We even call hin ****head to his face... He answers to it like it's his real name.

After my last house cat passed away I swore I'd never have another. That littler box was more than I could stand. When the cat took a dump in the back of the house you could smell it within a minute all the way into the kitchen. I have 2 outdoor cats, one's a sweet heart over grown kitten and the other one's an asshole that'll turn on you if you pet him the wrong way

Maybe it’s my mom? Lol
We have two Mainecoons (23lbs each) and they were picked from a litter of 5 that showed up at the garage door one day. They are both loving and want attention but unfortuately it is a crap shoot in choosing one.
Harper was very chilled but is more active now and Ruckus was a hell raiser and he is now chilled one. Ruckus was the runt jumping on everyone and Harper just loved all his siblings but now Harper is the agressor he will attack Ruckus and Ruckus will beat the hell out of Harper and continue to do so if you dont stop him. But all in all they do their own thing but they always will want to be next to you most of the time.

Back
Top Bottom